Unspoken Rules for Aging
You might be wondering why a picture of a cow is adorning the page of a post on “Unspoken Rules for Aging.” Read this great article, “Is Aging Optional?” by Craig Harper on pages 16-17 and find out.
Here’s a little help for navigating to the pages and making them readable.
1) Click on the little squares grouped together on the bottom of the page to open it up.
2) Then drag your cursor over the pages until the page counter says 16-17.
3) Click on page 16-17.
4) Click on the page to enlarge the print.
AGEISM: Prejudice or discrimination against a particular age-group and especially the elderly.
- Posted in: Ageism ♦ Guest Blogs
- Tagged: ageism, aging, Craig Harper, rules